Investing in massage is an investment in your health.
Here are some of the benefits that Massage can help improve :
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
• Ease medication dependence.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain.
|Chair Massage||$30||/ 15 minutes|
|Deep Tissue Massage||$120||/ 60 minutes|
|Deep Tissue Massage||$140||/ 90 minutes|
|Hot Stone Therapy||$140||/ 90 minutes|
|Medical Massage||$100||/ 60 minutes|
|Pre-Natal/Pregnancy Massage||$100||/ 60 minutes|
|Sports Massage||$100||/ 60 minutes|
|Swedish Massage||$100||/ 60 minutes|